Please support us and attend the events, shows and functions. If you need to contact GHU please write to us (address below or fill out the online form. Our Address is:
Gurjar Hindu Union (GHU)
Mandir ADDRESS is as follows:-
Apple Tree Centre,
RH11 0AF (Opp. Crawley Rugby Club).
Tel: 07967 339790
Email :[email protected]
Charity No. 1117476 Est: 1968.
To view the address in a new window, click on the link below:
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE – PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT – *We are planning to open from 1st July 2020 only for daily aarti*
Crawley Santan Mandir, Ifield Avenue, CRAWLEY, RH11 0AF
Monday to Sunday daily times: From 1st July 2020
- 9.30 am to 10.30 am
- 11.30 am to 12.30 pm
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm
Please follow strict government guidelines:
- Social Distancing – a two-meter gap between all.
- Number of Devotees – Max 30 people at any one time with no congregations.
- Face Mask and Gloves – Please bring your own.
- Please bring a plastic bag for your own storage of shoes. Shoes must not be placed on racks without bag.
- There will be no group gathering in the Mandir.
- Prashadam – the distribution of Parshad is currently prohibited.
- Touching of Murtis is strictly not allowed.
- Children – Must be kept under strict control by parents.
- Donation – Please follow Facebook and website links for donations.
- Refusal to ill devotees – In the interests of all devotees and your own health, please do not visit the temple if you have any flu-like symptoms. Over 65s are strongly advised to pray from home and are discouraged from attending the mandir for their own safety.
- One way entry system with exit from the Apple Tree Centre Foyer
- Please restrict your time in the mandir and make way for others to enter.
- Toilets and wash basins will remain closed. Sanitiser will be available.
- Management will refuse entry if you don’t follow the above guidelines.